What are you thinking?

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:17 pm

I officially believe that money falls from the sky. He who laughs at me shall not be blessed.
Bahaha. Just kidding. xD
But like. Mom walks in earlier. Tells me I still had a Target gift card leftover from last Christmas. Then tells me she used it up. Then proceeds to hand me 20 bucks to make up for it.
Then I open a card from my grandmother after dinner. Typical wisdom teeth, get well, etc. And out falls 10 bucks. 30 bucks in one day! Money DOES fall from the sky! xD

Since dinner, I have had very odd conversations though. Sweet 16's, donkeys, ponies ice skating on "hoof skates". My sister and I are just. Epic. No doubt. xD

Hmm. Rudolph is on tonight. At least he doesn't have chipmunk cheeks! I'd rather have a red nose! xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Having spent all the time i did with family and even Johnathan I'm beyond happy right now. I can not believe it's already been a month... wow. Time goes by quickly. Secondly. I shouldn't be up this late on a school night, I'm going to be super tired in the morning, oh well. Babysitting Tues. & Thurs. for the next 3 weeks, guess that isn't too bad. Going to be with Johnathan a lot in December, so happy that I will have time with him.
Anyways getting off here, I'm tired! blah! =P
Kiera
Super Poster
Super Poster

Female
Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2010-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:01 pm

HAHAHA.
This is awesome.
I'm going to Pennocks Bridge campus of DCCC. Which is the campus Dan goes to. I might be taking a history class with him. I'LL BE GOING TO COLLEGE WITH MY BEST FRIEND. I'm also taking an English class there, but it's not the same as his. lol

ANNNND.
I can sign into AIM from my college email. This is absolutely epic.
I love the college life. Jus' sayin'.

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention. I aced the placement tests. I did excellent in English and wonderfully in Math. I feel good. Cool

Who needs anything else in life when you're going to college with your best friend in the entire world? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unnamed on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:02 pm

soccerchik22 wrote:...Or I could just reboot the computer, therefore activitating the PA Cyber blocker, which would eliminate her from accessing anything other than her school work, WHICH would get her back on track and focused on making up the 8 weeks of school that she is behind.

No lie, my sister has had every one of her school books since two weeks before school started. And she's just barely through Unit 1. Nearly three months into school, and she's 8 weeks behind. How effin' pathetic is that? She's done nothing.
Nothing except Youtube, movies, Disney, and ABC Family.

Mom finally checked her grades earlier this week. Figured out that she's done nothing. Told her nothing but school work for the next two months until she's caught up. No Thanksgiving break, no Christmas break. Nada. Nothing on the computer.

So I come on here to check email, since it's already booted up? She's still doing all of it. Therefore, I am going to reboot it, say there was an error, have the blocker reactivitated, and then I'll be a good sister without being hated. xD

I just came on to creep around a bit and saw this, and have to say, I do that all the time. >_>

S'pose I'll do my part for this thread:
- First snowfall to put a layer on the ground, I still need to buy winter stuff before I freeze.
- Got me phone after shipping was supposedly delayed for a month, hapi hapi.
- Cold is going away.
- My hair is about 7 inches long now and I mean to cut it, might need a power tool.
- Etc.
- Edit: Wow, what is up with my avatar? I can't remember what it says or why I put it there

The Unnamed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2007-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriMP3 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Wow it's been forever since I was active on here. I don't like dead sites. It's like a creepy graveyard with a few mortally ill people hanging on for dear life, trying to not trip into their already dug and open grave. Well, I'm proud to say I already died, and got zombiefied apparently because I am (possibly only temporarily) back.
So anyways, I read the last couple of pages and would like to comment. Even if it is uber late.

soccerchik22 wrote:...Or I could just reboot the computer, therefore activitating the PA Cyber blocker, which would eliminate her from accessing anything other than her school work, WHICH would get her back on track and focused on making up the 8 weeks of school that she is behind.

No lie, my sister has had every one of her school books since two weeks before school started. And she's just barely through Unit 1. Nearly three months into school, and she's 8 weeks behind. How effin' pathetic is that? She's done nothing.
Nothing except Youtube, movies, Disney, and ABC Family.

Mom finally checked her grades earlier this week. Figured out that she's done nothing. Told her nothing but school work for the next two months until she's caught up. No Thanksgiving break, no Christmas break. Nada. Nothing on the computer.

So I come on here to check email, since it's already booted up? She's still doing all of it. Therefore, I am going to reboot it, say there was an error, have the blocker reactivitated, and then I'll be a good sister without being hated. xD
hockeyfanatic wrote:^ Eh. Don't you remember when all of us were like that at that age? Just a phase, I guess. =P
soccerchik22 wrote:^Errr. Actually, I kept up on 99% of my school work at that age. School is something I've always done religiously, because I want good grades for college.
I'm not like, obsessed about it. But, near-perfectionist works. I hated that I got a 91 on my English Exam yesterday. xD
The Unnamed wrote:
I just came on to creep around a bit and saw this, and have to say, I do that all the time. >_>

haha sounds EXACTLY like my brother (who's in 9th grade). My parent's have tried just about everything to get him to work. It's all failing. (and he almost is)
If anyone has any ideas to keep him on track,
I did (and still do) the same thing, falling way behind, lacking motivation unless its due within 12 hours, etc. But even when putting it off I still get minimum 95%. I'll probably never get over this stage haha.

In other thoughts, I'm bored. That class was pointless. I don't wanna do this english 101 project with a partner. LG phones stink. Ipods (with texting apps) are a lifesaver. Cold hot chocolate is gross. I LOVE SNOW! That is all.
ToriMP3
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female
Number of posts : 397
Hobbies : Having a life
Registration date : 2009-09-03

View user profile http://formspring.me/ToriMP3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Unnamed on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Parents and siblings can't make you do your school work unless they beat you. Make a plan with your IS where your sibling must call on say, Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays or Tuesdays/Thursdays to report what lessons or assignments were completed since the last call, and what assignments can be expected to be done by the next call. The IS checks in Edmastery to confirm it and keeps up with progress regularly, scolding and giving pep talks when needed. I stress CALLING--not emailing--because this is more personal and effective.

That's what I did. Razz It worked.

The Unnamed
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2007-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:59 pm

I find one thing very enjoyable about having my wisdom teeth removed.
I can eat as much chocolate pudding and ice cream as I want.
And not gain a single pound.
Because that's ALL I eat. xD

It's so great. I'm just in ice cream Heaven right now. xD

...I was also going to say something else, and now I forget what it is.
Oh well.
Shopping with my g-ma and sister tomorrow. 10 AM. UGH. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trainmaster on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:48 pm

9 1/2 hours on the CSX A&WP today... 5 of the 11 crews no showed (3 warned us, 2 didn't...), So Cody pulled a triple shift... And made it. Somehow. L183, U220, and W012 all put to bed and done.

I hope never one goes this bad again. This was a joke... And we still had 3 great guys today. I'll rant about this more when I have the brain power. xD

"She's small but vicious, like a badger that your brother starved for four days and then put in your sleeping bag."

befan09 : jackie is a milf
soccerchik22 : CHRIS IS MINE UNTIL MAY.
befan09 : I LOVE YOU
soccerchik22 : Ick.
befan09 has been banned by soccerchik22
hockeyfanatic : Jackie, you are not a very good pimp. You're fired.
Fly Jr. : and now chris works as a gay stripper >.>
befan09 : hey u should see them all like woooho

Homeless Man: It was a SHINNY nickel which is equivlant to 4 trillion dollars in Chris Brown currency.
The Trainmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 2486
Hobbies : We're droppin' the payload!
Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/cody.camorote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:37 pm

People do need to post on here more so that I can do more of my ranty posts. xD

But this one I'll keep short.
COWBOYS WIN COWBOYS WIN COWBOYS WIN! The Colts are trippin' yo'.
Sad part is, we lost Dez Bryant for the rest of the season. Ankle fracture. *Sigh* Oh. And Scandrick went out with a concussion. After returning an interception for a TD. xP AND Sensabaugh or however you spell it, bummed out his knee, but finished the game. Not sure what up there. Injuries and our previous head coach screwed us over. xD

Go Baltimore! ;P

/Goes back to hanging "Lightsicles" in the windows. That's icicles, for all ya'll dumminz. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trainmaster on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Restricted Download sppeds are FTL. Even though it's a business hook.

People who already have the crap I need and can send it to me though, FTW. (Don't worry, it's free. No piracy. =P)

Can't wait to see what I got in my Marketing Exam... Really think I did well... *Braces for a 42.* xD

"She's small but vicious, like a badger that your brother starved for four days and then put in your sleeping bag."

Homeless Man: It was a SHINNY nickel which is equivlant to 4 trillion dollars in Chris Brown currency.
The Trainmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 am

OMGOMGOMG.
Phillies signed Cliff Leeeeeeeeeeee!
I must have left my radio on listening to the Ravens/Texans game last night, because I wake up at 5:30AM and it's still on. Sooo, I was lazily rolling over to turn it off when I heard "And the Phillies have signed Cliff Lee, as he turned down an extra 50 million for a 100 mill-5 year contract" or something. I forget if that was the deal or not. xD BUT. Either way. That woke me up.
Then I wake up this morning, flip it back on, and they're talking about the Flyers/Pens game. Only disadvantage is the no-Jody Shelley deal for us. Humbug. xD

Should be a fun day. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Gregory on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:39 pm

I don't know what I'm thinking anymore. I'm thinking I probably should have slept last night, but it's a little too late for that.

[11:49:16] Adam : lol leana, im wayy cooler in real life. better looking, more mature.
Not Gregory
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1904
Hobbies : Being a bum.
Registration date : 2007-08-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Flyers beat the Pens Tuesday night.
Flyers beat Montreal last night.
Pens lose to the Rangers last night.

This is a good week. xD
PLUS. Giroux scored in both games, I think.
Oh, and Will. Remember last season, you asked me to tell JVR to turn it up for your fantasy team?
He's starting to turn up the heat now. 2 goals last night, I think.

Baltimore tomorrow night! I'm so psyched. Just me and my bestie.... And our families. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:03 pm

I think this is the time in my life where I'm really starting to realize that not everything comes easily.
-A marriage isn't all roses and chocolate.
-A relationship isn't all smiles and laughs.
-Grades don't come by slacking off.
-You don't make friends by taking and never giving.
-You can't spend money, if you don't save money.
-You can't play until the work is done.

I'm in 11th grade, and for some reason people keep finding ways to make my life a living nightmare. I've lost someone's love that I thought I'd have for the longest time. My parents are getting divorced right after Christmas. My friend's siblings are getting shot and killed. I'm slowly turning back into the person I was a few years ago. And I feel so far away from the people that I used to be the closest to.

If you've ever felt so helpless that you were almost brought to your knees, I feel your pain. My knees went out on me yesterday, and before that, nobody even knew there was anything wrong.
They didn't take the time to look past the show I was putting on and say, "What's REALLY going on?" "How are you REALLY." and I don't blame anyone. "How are you doing" is a question we ask out of habit. Normally, unknowingly, we don't care. We're just being courteous.

But I now realize how important it can be to someone to really ask the question and mean it. I also know that we have to be prepared to listen if we care enough. Sometimes we're in a hurry, but then sometimes we have all the time in the world, and someone could say "great" on the outside and on the inside be sriously contemplating suicide.

I'm just ranting. I've come to a complete and utter stagnant area of "I-don't-care" and "What-did-I-do-to-deserve-this" syndromes. And I wonder why, of all times, my parents picked Christmas to inform me of what's happening.
I'm not even worried about myself. I'm worried about my family.
And this year, our family is spent emotionally. There's just nothing here anymore.
Not love. Not hate.
Not laughter. Not crying.
We're walking zombies in this house.

And I want out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skate6566 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 am

I think I should quit smoking.

and i also think this insomnia thing is BS
Skate6566
Chatbox Moderator
Chatbox Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 713
Hobbies : xbox (GT: xACIDITYx)
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/xacidsnowflakex

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriMP3 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:52 pm

^ Madi, you are absolutely right. Tough lessons, but incredibly important.

~~~
Hmm. Why does every guy that gets a crush on me get more persistent than the last? One wanted to talk on aim every day. He moved on. The next wanted to text every day and hang out once a week. He moved on. Now this one is all of the above plus he's practically inviting himself over to make cookies, and wants to watch a horror movie together... Sheesh. I wanna be a nun..
ToriMP3
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by befan09 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:01 pm

soccerchik22 wrote:Flyers beat the Pens Tuesday night.
Flyers beat Montreal last night.
Pens lose to the Rangers last night.

This is a good week. xD
PLUS. Giroux scored in both games, I think.
Oh, and Will. Remember last season, you asked me to tell JVR to turn it up for your fantasy team?
He's starting to turn up the heat now. 2 goals last night, I think.

Baltimore tomorrow night! I'm so psyched. Just me and my bestie.... And our families. xD

u know what go penguins they have the team to beat this year
befan09
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Male
Number of posts : 234
Hobbies : collecting bellybutton lint XD jk
Registration date : 2010-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 am

Merry Christmas PACSC! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Bri on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:36 am

Time goes by so fast.
I miss Rachel and Kristi and Bailey and Chris and Alicia and Jaye.

It's been forever. I can't believe I haven't been on here in a while.
Only about five months left until I graduate.

It always seems to get to me...
I never really wanted you to go,
So many things you should have known..
I guess for me theres just no hope..
I never meant to be so cold

Dr. Bri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Hobbies : Living.
Registration date : 2007-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Bri on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:38 am

Thanks Cody.

I hate voicemails.
Hopefully it works though.

It always seems to get to me...
I never really wanted you to go,
So many things you should have known..
I guess for me theres just no hope..
I never meant to be so cold

Dr. Bri
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 1590
Hobbies : Living.
Registration date : 2007-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Briiiiiiiiii!
I miss you! I need to catch up with you. Smile

Wow. That was intense. Insanity workouts. Are. Brutal.
However, I now officially swear these workouts will help me kick everyone's butt when soccer starts back up in March/April. =D

Back to top Go down

Post by The Trainmaster on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm back from the wilds of Western PA. Had a fun trip too. Ate my fair share of crap food, saw my fair share of trains, and other fun things!

Kind of glad to be home though. I missed it here. Even though I miss seeing that many trains and the helper operations.

1 hour and change to 2011 though! Geez, the time flies, whether you have fun or not it seems. =P

The Trainmaster
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:51 pm

That was a very fun day! I never thought I'd be thrilled to be back to school.
MM's all *Censored*' day. Man, they were loaded with everything, but SO much fun. I was smiling all day!
IS emails me this morning, saying she thinks I should apply for the National Honor Society. Apparently I've got the GPA, the leadership skills and the community service, so I'm working on that application.

My workout even went decent. I'm gaining strength and stamina every day! Score!

All around, not a bad way to kick off the back-to-school thing. =P

.... Watch. Tomorrow will probably suck. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriMP3 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:23 pm

soccerchik22 wrote:
IS emails me this morning, saying she thinks I should apply for the National Honor Society. Apparently I've got the GPA, the leadership skills and the community service, so I'm working on that application.
Haha yeah, I think they were having problems getting NHS applications, so they started inviting people. I wonder when we will find out who got accepted.. bleh

College classes started back yesterday. $225+ for books (for only 2 classes), and more to get, makes me SUPER glad for the NNDS scholarship. Unfortunately, both classes require TONS of reading, constant studying, frequent pop-quizzes and essays.. and both professors like hate their jobs and are very liberal and openly against Christians and Conservatives.. It's going to be an "interesting" semester. I'll be biting my tongue a lot.
ToriMP3
PACSC Poster
PACSC Poster

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:35 am

^You spent $225 for college textbooks? I had to buy three textbooks for two classes, and I spent like... $70. I got one book for about 6 bucks and it's actually in really great condition. And sadly, the shipping tax was more than the book itself. xD But I am still grateful for the NNDS scholarship, definitely. Smile

Speaking of college, off to there today! Gotta get through Calc first. I'm really starting to hate my teacher. xD

On a different note. Saturday. Was. Amazing.
'Nuff said. I love you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top